Note from my mom.

Monday, May 23, 2011



I went back hometown to see my parents last week. It's good to see them in good health.

It was such a relaxing feeling be able to have family dinner and helping my lil sis to wrap Teacher's day present.

I had this routine of helping my mom washing dishes when I saw note from my mom to all being in the house, those who can read specifically. I could'nt help myself from bursting into laugh.

Hah, great. I have mother who's good in humor. Too bad I notice none of them actually pay attention to her notes. Especially my dad i suppose, he ain't do such work.

I wish I can always help her in the kitchen but obviously can't.

I love u, ma.

Xoxo
chibi

5 comments:

hamba Allah said...

makcik tulis tu d dapur? biar btul .. hihi

chibi said...

Surprisingly, yes. My mom mmg tulis. Haha, rs kelaka.

hamba Allah said...

best la tgok kak manja melukis ngan budak2 tu...

chibi said...

Ye ke? Tak lama dah nk tuka kerja. Nnt tak jumpa dh budak2 tu. Hehe

hamba Allah said...

huaaaa sedih.... :(