Happy Mama's Day

Tuesday, May 10, 2011


I was getting confused Mother's Day is 8th or 9th of May, but it doesn't matter coz the most important is to appreciate our mom... greatest person of entire world. Right?

If it was 8th May, for this year. I felt quite embarrass as my mom the one who called me first, asking when I will come back hometown. But I was working that day, is that an excuse? Sorry ma...

Speaking of my mom, is not I don't want to go back home or what-so-ever but I have big problem to answer questions asking about personal stuffs. Well, I feel like telling her that "Ma, I'm still young" but that absolute lie. I ain't that young anymore. You know what I'm talking about?

I know how worry she is about my future, that's why I love her more than ever.

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY, Ma...


xoxo
chibi

0 comments: