Saying goodbye.

Sunday, May 29, 2011



I'm officially leaving Da Vinci today, 29th May 2011. It was exactly 3 years & 8 months I've been teaching in this center until I promoted as the manager there 2 years back which ended today too.

I will never forget the memories I had since day one. (first day of work was 20th Oct 2007) there were sweet, sour, bitter and every taste that I could never discard in my life.

My new life started tomorrow, I wish myself all the best and I'm already nervous that I kept on looking at the attire I'll wear tomorrow morning. Funny.

I had sketching program created and my first student of sketching remain until today. I manage to snap photo, the sketching of Avril Lavigne. I am proud that I can teach her until that level. Even though she still have huge room to improve.

Oh, anyway I could never forget an artwork that I assist which titled ambition that turned to be a prison. Picture on top.

I don't have ideas to write actually, was too tired with work. But this is enough, I guess.

Xoxo
chibi

0 comments: