Abandoned Mr. Bloggy.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Did you notice I just put gender for my blog? It's a 'he'... It might be the best time to give a name as well. Suggestion? Mr. Franc I suppose. (since my blog name already Franc Tireur).


Well, Mr. Franc. I am sorry that I have abandoned you since October. I was too busy with the new job and schedule was so tight ever since I worked there. Having multi-task ain't easy, I cried yesterday. I really don't like the feeling that I did not my job well (I was just been told that is my task to managing). I was yet to picture what I am suppose to do which I don't know what kind of initiative I should take. 

Sad. I couldn't hold my tears. Anyhow, I think it's a good thing for myself to improve in the future.

Thus, today I work part time in Da Vinci and I totally overcome my sad feeling after having  chat with the kids. Good thing that I brought my laptop with me so I can online as well; which I happened to fall in love with something. (.... refer picture below)

Don't you think this is gorgeous???? (eyes blinking). I wish I could have all 3. And... this shirt is so gorgeous too... 
Okay, obviously my mood is back to normal. I can't wait for the next salary to purchase these. heheheheehe..

Okay. So-not-informative blog I just type. cheers.

xoxo
chibi

0 comments: