What you eat is what you get?

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am not the right person to talk about food. I have skinny body, underweight, I don't eat much but I love eating buffets.

It just a flash thought inside me to write this Blog when an officemate said something that I am particular in. FOOD FOR BRAIN. She was offering me a yellow raisin but I refused. She said, "Why? Is it not good for brain?" I must say, she said it skeptically. The concern about 'brain food' arise since I was little. Every time I heard "Oh, this is not good for your brain." I will hardly touch the food again. And when I heard people said that "Oh, this is good for brain." I will eagerly find the food and what I can say is that, 'brain foods' are all delicious.

I am not trying to be paranoid about getting stupid cause by food. I am just concern as I am not a genius, I think it's a good effort to have proper food to have a healthy brain (and body which I am less concern).

Anyway, I shall share some of the information I get about this 'brain food' which I believe I am not the only person on earth who is concern about it. It's kinda hurt when people being skeptical when you are more knowledgeable. Just call them stupids, those must have slow brain.

Black Raisin : I eat this since I was little. My dad encourage me to eat, but he gave me limits like 7 per day which I ended up eating almost 500g at a time. Result: 2kg raisin finished in 2 days. wallaaaa~~

No.. No.. to Fish's Head : This is common which I believe most people knows that eating part fish head makes you.. err.. less clever. But seems that malays love to have fish head dishes which is why most malaysian are stupids especially the one who is so...."kampung".

Inner Part of Animal : Apart from being stupid if eating too much, the taste also sucks. lever, whatever whatever part of animal's body... says cow are totally a no-no... actually it is written in Al-Quran that it's not good for brain. So ashame that Jewish the one who applied it, consequence... looks who's conquer the world's economy?

Fish Oil : One word, good. But I didn't take this, somehow can't afford to buy supplements. But I have read that the underwater fish like salmon, cod fish... and 2 more which I forgot the name contains high level of DHA which is good for brain. That's explain why Japanese are clever, right? Salmon = DHA = clever.

Milk + Almond : Good for brain, good for pregnant lady. I love milk but just take almond once in a while, expensive stuff. But if you can afford, buy it.

Okay, I think 5 is enough of sharing, you can always google "food for brain". Feels better after writing this blog and let my heart out dissatisfy with skeptical and stupid person.

Till then..

xoxo
chibi

0 comments: