Hurricane 'Venus'

Monday, November 8, 2010

Me and another 2 friends went to K-pop dance yesterday. It was fun but I ended up aching my whole body, so I slept early. At home, I was trying to remember every steps I've learn. Obviously banyak yg tak ingat. Plus, we were thinking of learning easy steps first like 'Nobody Nobody'... baru rasa comel sket. But we learned the hard move dance on our first class. =.='

Anyway, our dance instructor is a Korean and we had miss-communication but I can say she's a great dancer and instructor herself.

Okay, back to the story. It's about 'Venus' word. The song actually from BoA (if you know her, she's a famous Korean singer) and the Hurricane Venus is her new song, released in 2010, so I barely know this song. Funny that I only knew the title 'Hurricane Venus' when I googled the song and sepantas kilat download it so I can memorize the beat. Mengurangkan menari tunggang langgang, sungguh memalukan. Hahaha... but still, sexy move mmg tak lulus.

Obviously the instructor memorize the song and she dance according to the lyrics and beat but for us who listen to the song for the first time... err errr(you know what I mean~)

But..but.. yg tak boleh tahannye.. when it comes to the lyrics (singing of)... 'VENUS'... I heard she mention 'Penis' instead. What the... because of the slang, I know she never meant to say 'Penis' but I could never guess it was 'Venus'. It's not that I'm dirty minded here but that's what I heard. Janganlah salahkan saya.. =.='

Thank goodness Boa is quite good in english, so she really sings 'venus'.. Bagus Boa.
Okke let see the dance move I've learned yesterday. Susah tau... tu yang nari sambil gelak-gelak..


0 comments: