Bijoux Addict?

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What is bijoux? Not that I know before I translate.google it. It's in French and I can't speak French actually(See.. even my blog name is in French). *giggle* Oh yea, bijoux is jewelry. Women accessories... also called girl's best friend? (or I just simply name it)

Speaking of Bijoux. Me and one of my bestie (Maisarah) are making jewelry from felt cloth and would love to share it with you... girls to wear and guys who wish to give birthday present or anniversary presents for your love ones? Why not?? (Jangan kedekut nak bagi present kat girlfriend, okay??)

We've launch our first series, we called it 'BLOSSOM SERIES' because of the flower elements and petals. Basically it's about flowers. Have a look at our Blossom series here~ When we mentioned 'handmade' mostly we did all by ourself, cutting every petals, putting them together and even sew it if needed. So, it's Arts. Appreciate it.*wink*

What's next?

We've done some of the mock-up. Too bad I didn't take the picture because I think Maisarah would do better in picture taking and editing. Hehe.. We will have brooch in cute version, I probably name it 'GIRLY SERIES' and "DOLLY SERIES".(because we can't think of the name yet)

GIRLY SERIES: The picture taken from my cheap cellphone, bear with it. It's brooch, 95% felt and hand painted face. Cute? Suitable for teenagers and school girls, don't you think? This one was only example, I have made better one actually, this face too thin. (Letak kat beg pun cantik tau~)


DOLLY SERIES: This is also brooch, also suitable to wear it on shirt or bags. We also have 'head only brooch' for this series. For this one, we sew the eyes and mouth. (Comel, beli lah satu untuk anak-anak, tak ada anak anak sedara pun boleh, tapi anak kucing jangan... =.=)




Okay, that's all for now. Any update about our cutie stuffs, you can bookmark our blog, Bijoux Palette. Don't forget to like us in FB too... See ya~~ Muchooo gracias~~ (entah betul ke eja ni) uhuk~

xoxo
chibi

0 comments: