One of my happiest weekend.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Since I am the one who works on weekend, I always looking forward for Mondays (coz it's my Off days) But this time around I reaaallllyyy love the weekend, the same tiredness but hey.. I had a lot of FUN!!!

Okay, let's have some preview on what had happened on Friday...
On the Friday night, I was busy with my painting, The painting is done but I had to put string so it's easier to hang.. I plan was to submit it in the morning but I haven't print out the form yet. So, I only went out at 10am and print it out, had my breakfast in McD while cracking my head to think what to write in the form (other than writing my name and details... I have to write what had inspired me to paint the painting.) Since I never been to Menara Maybank before, I would say that maps.google.com doesn't really help. (or it's just me?) But I managed to reach at 12.30pm. It was Friday and I was super nervous to drag my 90cmx120cm painting for submission. (I was thinking... mesti ramai org tengok... dun like~) But I gather all the courage I had and carry that thing to where is supposed to sent. Corporate Department.. (something like that)... Oh yea.. others contestants' painting was gorgeous. I feel very small as a beginner. Too small that I really feel like I can't compete them in any way. Anyway, this is my painting.
Malayan's Big Cat comel tak kalau ada kucing macam ni? auuummm~~

Oh yea, my last tutorial for this semester also been submit on Friday. ~lega~

Okay, when weekend came...


I worked half day on Saturday coz I was attending my best friend's engagement. I was looking forward to meet my roommate after 2 year~!! She is still a sweet girl and I love her so much~

p/s: the pelamin so sweet kan?

On Sunday... jeng jeng jeng... HALLOWEEN PARTY~!! It's wasn't really a party la.. but all of us wearing costume and it was super fun. There's student even really call me witch. "Witch, is this the right color?" and I laughed. Let me intro some of the characters.

(from left: Valerie:very sopan Cinderella ; Maisarah:sexy cat ; Nut2:tall hobbit ; and me.. the witch~)

It was great.. Thank to Nut2 for the idea and Maisarah for decoration... and everyone who makes the party merrier... Haha.. one weekend, 2 different characters of me. FUN~!!

me and the little witch

I heart this two beauties

girlfriends are diamonds.. These are my diamonds

group photo.. nice one. Miss all the moment

Okay everyone... witch already sleepy and going off to bed. Thanks to whoever reads my blog. Have fun everyone~!!

xoxo
chibi

2 comments:

Syera said...

hi chibiiiiii! it was a fun weekend indeed for u honey! and u looked convincing as a witch hihihi. miss you!

chibi said...

hahahaha.. ya ya ya.. i was surprised myself. miss u too darl... nnt dating ngn kamu lg~