Early July...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

After reading Syera's blog "+ve". I feel bad about myself but reading her words is always fun. Even every words sounds like note to her, I think there's a little bit... is about me.

Gosh.. really.. I never thought of being a Drama Queen. Unfortunately I actually was. I am sorry Syera for taking up your time and listen to my stupid drama. Whatever you said in your blog is true.. . I shouldn't be so selfish. (and I like the word silver lining... can I change to goldish?)

Everything is fine now. I should look up for myself and think more reasonably but sometimes I would say 'It's not me, it's the hormone'. Hahaha... Anyway, I wanna be a better me. Really... Even the thing I angry about was mostly because it was my birthday and I was supposed to get cake~ (am I defending myself?... again?). My bad!

July - back to college. I really wish I didn't work on weekends so I can go to class without rushing. Think of the bright side, chibi...

No image available.

XOXO
chibi

2 comments:

Syera said...

hahaha syggggg, it's about me la, as u know, I am much much more of a drama queen compared to you.
and i dun mind listening to u baby, u can tell me anything, am always there for uuu!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.