stick to that 3310

Friday, July 23, 2010

are u into latest gadgets? I'm not... not really coz I can't afford it for the time being. Maybe another 2 months. (I hope...)

well, sometimes thinking of changing an advanced phone might be a hassle. Example, later this evening my friend was being ask to send a message through an Iphone (my boss's phone). So, she accidentally touch something and the message was gone and she asked me to help out and I was touching this and that.... still the message earlier unable to be found. (I was actually enjoyed the touching.. kinda fun..) Not so lucky, I had student that time who also using Iphone. I asked her...

"Do you know where to get to the message?" ... and she showed me but still the message earlier is error in finding. Haha.. I can see that my student chuckle a bit (she might be laughing inside).. wondering why the teachers are Iphone dummies.

I was making initial conclusion that advanced phone doesn't really good except they're touchy (the only thing I think is fun). I am wrong. Technology makes our life complicated, thus it makes things better in every way. For myself who is not really a techno-girl but I love still the coolness of these Iphone, Ipad.. berry2 whatever you called..... they are real cool.

Don't stick to 3310. Get the newest gadgets today. (this is not an advertisement)


XOXO
chibi

0 comments: