25.

Monday, June 28, 2010




Since yesterday, I've been thinking about the day I'll turn 25. It's tomorrow. I did nothing yesterday and today as well. Supposedly I should have an outing with my bf but since he said something that totally hurt me, I myself canceled the date. Now, I kept thinking where to celebrate my 25th birthday all by myself. Somewhere that makes me feel peaceful and calm.

The reason I'll celebrate it alone because all my best friends is working. It's Wednesday. Even it falls on Saturday or Sunday it's doesn't sound good either, I can't take leave. =(

Anything what I have in mind is somewhere I do a painting peacefully.... Where can it be in this busy Metropolitan. Hurm.. probably something like this...


I know.. cartoon... hehe.. anyway, Happy Birthday to me. (^_^)


xoxo
chibi

1 comments:

Bubblegum said...

happy 25th chibi!