I'm exhausted.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Last Friday was the end of June's workshop. There's good thing and bad thing about this workshop.

Good : Overtime! So more money...
Bad : Super duper tired!

It wasn't me who assist kids with the workshop, I had to teach for replacement class and new sketching student which is more tiring than doing all the craft thingy. Oh ya... I did assist a 3 years old boy named Haris who's staying in US. Anyway, he can't really talk yet so sometimes I thought he spoke Spanish. LOL! He's cute tho... he even measure my leg for no reason.

Well, I had big stuff ahead... I was invited to submit illustration for kid's story book which makes me googling more these days. So.. it's still an audition but I wish to get the job. Pray for me. Amin..

It wasn't easy. There are few characters includes, Queen, goat and granny which I think the hardest part to draw... so I googled and get this for my inspiration...

The wrinkle is the most artistic part. Fade complexion. This picture is the most perfect for my granny. I'm still painting and hope it'll be done before Monday. Gosh, so little time.... haih...

Anyway... I draw a cute queen. hehe. upload it later...
Until then...

XOXO
chibi

0 comments: