You need someone to talk to

Friday, January 3, 2014



Pathetic that's me.

It seems that I need someone to talk to even I have tons of motivational book which makes me so into my goal this year.

New year just started, feeling fresh to start writing the business proposal, write up daily plan, jotting down in-hand stock, marketing plan etc etc.

I handed my resignation yesterday but was given my off days to rethink about it. The reflects definitely different from every angle. Management will think it is not a good idea, I might not survive if I jump off the cliff at this moment. In the other hand I think I can built up my wing all the way down to save myself.

Well, since I clearly see the credit and debit on both sides. So, I think I might give myself another few months and also work out my plan. No one says it is easy, no one can say it is impossible too.

So, I need to talk to someone. Who can reflect. Not the management, not myself which I only can write in the blog and talking alone.


Xoxo
Chibi
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments: