Am I getting wiser?

Friday, December 13, 2013


So,am I getting wiser if I grew moustache? Seriously gambar di atas dan soalan pasal moustache tak ada kaitan. Pembaca-pembaca sekalian. Ni sebab takde gambar lain nak letak.

(Berbalik pada isi blog yang sebenar)

As years goes by, how much I realised that I am getting older but there are times it crossed my mind if I am getting wiser? At least it has to better than yesterday.

Everyday is a learning process... I remembered have cried and laughed along the way. I am greatful that today I will be able to look at the bright side on every hurts and pains. So, by the end of the day, I smiled. 

Emotional intelligence.  Something I believe not to be mastered in the classroom or in the training room. It will take time and effort. Even sometimes we'll be broken too. Because we are human and nobody's perfect; and it's okay. Because that's how we learn and we mostlywe called I experience rather than lessons.

I would like to thank you for everyone who made me smile and will make me smile. 

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery and today is a gift.  That's why we called it present." -Joan River

I obviously simply type. 

Xoxo
Chibi

0 comments: