Alice and the Cat.

Monday, September 2, 2013



Every weeks my department will received mail from our manager. Some kind of sharing or lesson all of is could learn together.

Today he sent a very interesting story where we can learn from the childhood stories. I could relate myself most is from Alice in wonderland story:

Alice and the Cat: Quotes: Alice in Wonderland
Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: …so long as I get somewhere.
The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.

I really touched when reading this. Pictured myself as Alice in few years back and even now; not quite sure where to go and sometimes wondering where my life will lead to.

Went to school which I thought engineering would be my future life, then work in here and there from wellness & spa, teacher, manager,  jewellery designer, law journal editorial and now in banking line.

"Everyone faces absurd choices in life. If you shrug off these choices as anomalies to your perfect life, you gain nothing. But if you try to learn from these absurdities, you will gain a lot of wisdom" Lewis Carroll


Have I walked long enough?  I have million miles to go. Keep in mind that the journey as important as the destination! 

Much love,
Chibi

0 comments: