Like Mom says, Be Honest...

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Yesterday I received another award from my Department HBMY. I can't explain in words how thankful and grateful for the reward and recognition they gave for my work.



I thought last quarter was the only award I might received from my last 2 quarters in PFS (written as RBWM too) but I got Bronze in a row. Alhamdulillah... From deep of my heart. ..

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

I would say my mom is one of my inspiration.  I remembered she was once told me, "Whatever you do, be honest... truly honest." And my dad did advice me about being honest too... he said "Never expect for return when you do something coz God knows how to reward you."

Because of these inspiring words from my parents, I tell myself everyday... to be honest especially to myself because it has to start with me and goes to you, them and the whole surrounding. Life feels so beautiful.


Love
Chibi


0 comments: