Tooth Fairy

Friday, June 1, 2012

I purposely choose this illustration so people won't get so scared over toothache. So... do you think it works?
My vision about Tooth Fairy is different. She's not someone who have wings and wearing white, can fly and holding a magic wand. No at all. I believe the only thing is almost the same is she was wearing a white coat, with mouth covered, gloves and tools in hand. I know, most people call them DENTIST, not Tooth Fairy like I do.

3 days ago I have trouble with one of my teeth. I noticed it wasn't in a good condition for the past few months but since I can still bear the pain. (Look, I should've seen the Dentist earlier.) So, it was Wednesday night when I determined myself to let the Tooth Fairy take it away.

I thought everything would be okay after it's done as I experienced once and I was totally fine after 8 hours. It happened that my gums was swollen and it wasn't reducing even after 24 hours. The pain was unbearable and I had to depends on pain killer. Too bad I was declined to have MC on the next day but I have to go there again the following night and a male Tooth Fairy gave me antibiotic to finish in 5 days.

So, now I feel better. Thanks to the antibiotic, (which I still have to take in 4/3 days) and pain killer. I was advised not to eat spicy food and hot food but here I am in Nando's eating 1/4 chicken Hot flavor while waiting for my bus at 12am. Anyway, I will be fine after seeing my parent's at hometown.

xoxo
Chibi

0 comments: