2 sides of a Story

Monday, May 7, 2012

This incident occur to me most recently, it happened over a discussion for an activity among my group members in training. We had to play this game whereby the opposition team will write names of movie in pieces of paper and the other have to guess it by one of the team member will have to act it.

Reading from my description, it has to be a fun game but it turned bitter right after my suggestion of a movie was rejected in a harsh way. There two sides of the story which...

***********************************************************************************

My Side of Story

"I think he's rude and disrespect of other people's opinion. He should point it in a nice way if it he was thinking my suggestion wasn't suitable."

My defend: If only he spoke nicely, accept or decline in a good manner. I would've accept his suggestion.

His Side of Story

"The act is too childish. Shouldn't act such a way."

His defend: It's a small matter.

***********************************************************************************

Well, everyone have their own characteristic but what makes it so difference are the manners and attitude. When you read this, you'll surely notice that I am defending myself. (Yes, because it's my blog.)

It's a huge problem when you just can't accept people's opinion, especially when we are in a team. Arrogantly wants people just to accept your opinion isn't a good idea. I am not saying I'm always right, I have flaws myself. But to have a person like that in a team is such a pain.

I admit that I didn't get over it yet, that is why I write this. Anyway, I have this thought to start fresh with him yesterday and ask for forgiveness for my fault. I don't feel good to stay in a classroom with sour face everyday. It's has to have a conclusion and discuss like an  adult.

What do you think I should do? Should I tell why I was angry because of his attitude?

xoxo
chibi

0 comments: