The Respect

Friday, February 17, 2012

17th February 2012:

Sometimes it's not a good thing when you are writing something personal towards work, but I have all the rights to pour my feeling at least to makes me feel better.

I am in the situation that I might face my boss to present a resign letter with a month notice, but I have to secure myself with the other job so I can start at the new place.

I would never expect that I would be an assistant to someone who has no experience to be the managing editor thus act like he-knows-it-all. How annoying. Given a situation when a 'data entry' candidate came for interview and I asked him if he'd like to interview him. I was given a scold right in front of everyone which was an obvious self-defense over his stupidity or his lack of communication skills.

Plus, working with a high EGO boss is also one of the reason I can't take another day there. Actually, I've been thinking about this about a month ago... but I kept go on since it is actually not easy to secure a job nowadays.

Well, I only posted this 2 months later.. see what happened next?

xoxo
Chibi

0 comments: