Portable Bathtub. I want one!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It was such a cozy and relaxing day. I went for a short jog at 7.15am and was hardly get sweat. Disappointing. Hahaha...
But yes, of course... I feel more energetic compared to yesterday, but still I'm lazy to clean up my messy room. I really need 'mood' to do that. LOL!

At night, I was thinking of having 'milk bath' at home. But apparently I don't have bath tub, so what I did was 'showering' my body with the milk which is not so effective for the whitening purpose actually.

So, I went to computer and browsing for 'bathtub' and then 'tub' and then only I was thinking of 'portable bathtub'..... Aha!! Just like I wanted! (^_^). This design really catch my eyes, and cute~This one made of rubber. Design by Ole Jensen, a ceramist and designer. Since it made from rubber, your back won't feel pain, and just the right size. Hehe. love it~

If that was me, I'm sure there's more room... (siap boleh kocak2 air.. haha)
However, I believe this design is still under RnD and this is just a concept. If you wanna know more about this product, Mr. Ole Jensen has his own website >> click here

But hey, this isn't the only 'portable bathtub' you can get. There's more here... from China in this Global Sources website. The price range probably around RM98 to RM300. (I think...)

Anyway, I hope someone would sell it here in Malaysia so I don't have to think about the shipping cost. (-.-)

until then, adios~

xoxo
chibi

0 comments: