so so so loooonnnggg~~~

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I am fully abandoned my blog. Mesti die sedih... I have a lot of things to story but so little time to type my blog. Anyway, reason of being poyo-ly busy is because I added myself with another job. Tailoring/fashion business of my own. Hey, feel free to check my website, going to upload a lot more at www.lavenderblush.com.my Looked like unnecessarily putting my posing photo on top but just to let you know that's my work.. Going to sell some at lavender blush. I am also available in instagram @lavenderblushshop, Facebook at bfb/lav.blush.. page in fb also contactable via whatsapp & viber 《0173280845》 Hehe.. I think for today that's all lorr.. going jalan2 after this. Wahh.. rojak english sounds so bad. I kept telling myself use proper English, buy sekali sekala takpe kan. Haha Much love, Chibi Lavender blush

0 comments: