Please bear with me; I'm perfectly Imperfect.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Basically no one is perfect, but most people expect everything to be perfect; we tend to disappoint. Especially when we expect from someone we care most, someone we love most.

Recently I have a disappointment situation from the person I least expect, my own parents.  Initially,  I cried to let go the feeling.  At one point,  I realized that they're also imperfect like me; so who am I to judge?

Who am I to tell them to be fair to all their kids when I never given birth to one?

Who am I to tell them to think carefully before act when I never even raise a human being before. 

I only can tell the information by facts and perhaps my own principles.  But still, not every parents know how their kids really feels. Sometimes they hurt them to the core.

This makes me think what kind of parent I will be? 

Dear my future daughter/son,

I just want you to know that I always wanted the best for you... just like your grandparents wanted the best for me.


Love
Chibi

0 comments: