Parking Issue

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

During my training period, I am required to come for work at 8am; since I have to take bus to Cyberjaya, I have to take early bus at 6.10am... which means  I have to  come at dawn to wait for the bus. Parking at the the LRT parking space at 6am is not a problem at all... There are a lot of available parking space; but the problem is when I am about to drive back home. To explain further, refer image below:

You see how idiot is this? They are parking so near and the most pale car color is mine. imagine how I am going to get the car out??? grrr...

This is what they are trying to do to get my car out of the space, did I really pay RM3.00 for this hassle? Duh!

They double park on both  sides, meaning to say... very limited space for cars to go through. The best part is, the parking management allows it... cool.
Consequently, I was unable to take my car back home and took the lrt instead. I was only managed to let it out on the 2nd day where I asked the parking attendant where he was the day before. Confidently he said he was there.. not far.. just around there... which I felt like slapping his face since I was wandering looking for him about 15 min before decided to take the lrt.

Since I have advantage to choose the parking space, I learn my lesson and chose the parking that is easy for me to go out. But really, the parking is really annoying but it seems that the new parking will be bigger and under construction, I wonder how much do I have to pay for the new parking?


0 comments: