Thursday, June 16, 2011


Picture taken yesterday before I headed home after everything packed and the door was locked with triple layer security. Basically this is my current life, a lot different from before, I woke up in the morning and drive for work at 9.30am or 9.45am to Bangsar 6 days a week.

I am still trying to get used to this new routine which requires me to marry to the job. I wish I can do it perfectly one day. From an art teacher or fine art painter to a jewelry art designer wasn't an easy job. From free hand drawing to a scale drawing wasn't easy either. It's a challenge I have to take from now on. Now I'm not sure if I'm a fast learner or a dummy.

Nothing's perfect, expecially my life. But I am grateful enough for what I had. Even with a new job, I still have my past in my hand. My girlfriends are there for me when needed, they are diamonds. D color, F clarity (amazing, now I can speak diamond language, haha).

Thus, I feel tired sometimes. At times I think it will probably be better if I just be a housewife like mother but my talent would be wasted, isn't it?

Phew, this is what happen when u type what's on ur lips. Sort of wrambling and mumbling alone. Again, this is my blog. I have the freedom to speak up my mind, am I? LOL

okay, a little more laundry to be done on this off day.

Xoxo
chibi

0 comments: