The other half.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011



"oh, so you've found your other half?" This probably a common statement to someone who's about to get married. Nice to hear but it makes me think, do I have the other half? Apparently I doubt it and makes me sound a little crazy. I was born as a whole, am I?

I am a girl who has no faith that someone, somewhere is there for me. Well, I used to think so but seems that the faith gradually faded until now I think that I can live by myself.

Sounds like a broken heart girl, am I? Partly true, I am sick of being hurt, get hurt and even hurt myself. When I met someone new, I always end up with hurt, so I'm sick of it. I knew that they'll get bored easily and met other girl and abandon me. I'm used to it. So I just be alone, if they wanna be my friend, just be it. No string attach, no heart feeling. That more cool.

It's so lame to sad over a guy, that's just not me.

Xoxo
chibi

0 comments: