Talk to me!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

There are times when you really need to talk to someone about what's running in your head. You'll find someone that listens and give opinions.

Okay, that's happened to me obviously. What I did was:

1. Send a message to FB inbox to a friend which related in the matter in term of situation.
~ I got the answer but, maybe not so satisfying even all the words makes every sense.

2. Call my bestfriend but unfortunately no one pick up, I bet she's busy.

3. Tried to call my sister but she didn't pick up either, once she noticed she text me but I said "Nothing".

So, apparently I still need to talk to someone as I need more opinion from different levels. Because it wasn't about me, it's about someone else but so much related to my job.

I wish someone could help.

xoxo
chibi

0 comments: